Screening - Health Screening Services
Wellness Services offers a number of health screening services that can help provide the information that you need to build a healthier future. To make it more convenient, many of these services can be provided directly at the worksite, school, church or special event.
All of our screening services include educational materials, and depending on the setting, may include a brief counseling session. While we encourage participants to forward their results to their physician, most of these services do not require a physician referral.
- Cholesterol and Diabetes Screening
- Blood Pressure
- Lipid Profile (Total Cholesterol, HDL, LDL, Glucose, Triglycerides)
- Heartcare (Lipid Profile plus hs-CRP)
- Diabetes/Blood Sugar
- Osteoporosis Screening (heel ultrasound)
- Stroke Alert (carotid ultrasound)
- Body Composition (body fat assessment using calipers, bio-impedance and hydrostatic weighing)
- Lung Function
- Cardiovascular Fitness (including 12-lead treadmill testing)
- Strength and Flexibility
- PSA Screening
Others screenings may be available upon request.