Home Infusion Therapy
Adventist Health's Home Infusion Therapy (HIT) program provides specialized medications administered intravenously or by other delivery systems as ordered by your physician.
Benefits of Home Infusion Therapy
- More convenient alternative to lengthy stays in hospital/skilled nursing facility or frequent outpatient visits
- Less costly
- Allows you to receive your therapy in the comfort of your home on a schedule that works for you
Adventist Health Home Infusion offers:
- Responsive, start of service usually within 6-8 hours of referral; Total Parenteral Therapy (TPN) within 24 hours
- Insurance coverage verification and authorization - if Adventist Health Home Infusion is not a preferred provider by your insurance, we are happy to direct you to a provider who is.
- Timely delivery of medications and supplies
- Highly trained RN's to instruct you on your therapy, assess the status of your disease, your response to therapy and monitor your lab work
- Coordination of your care with your physician and pharmacy
- Blood draws per physician order
Adventist Health Home Infusion provides the following therapies:
- Total Parenteral Therapy (TPN)
- Enteral Nutrition by gravity or pump feeding
- Antibiotic and Antifungal Therapy
- Hydration Fluids
- Pain Management, including epidural pain trials
- Steroid Therapy
- Intravenous Catheter Maintenance
Please feel free to contact us at 503-251-6301.