Hospice - Volunteer
Volunteers are an integral part of the Adventist Hospice team. Volunteers make the difference in the lives of people who are at the end of life by providing companionship, and offering emotional and practical support.
If you enjoy:
- Sharing a story
- Sharing a laugh
- Playing games or cards
- Helping with household tasks such as laundry
- Grocery shopping
- Serving a meal
- Spending time with people
- Staying with patients to give the caregiver and/or family a break
- Participating in our “Defining Moments” program, where the volunteer assists in recording a patient's life story.
- Clerical tasks and special projects
You will enjoy becoming a Hospice volunteer!
Volunteer at Adventist Health Hospice
We would love to have you be a part of our team and make the difference in the lives of our patients. For more information, please call our volunteer referral coordinator at 503-251-6192. Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at Adventist Health Hospice.
View instructions and download our Hospice Volunteer Application .