The best way to protect against influenza is to get a flu vaccination every year.
Adventist Health Corporate Wellness Department works with you and your employees to enhance personal health and productivity. We seek to accomplish this through a diverse mix of health promotion and screening services, many of which can be brought directly to your worksite. We will be offering flu-shots this year on site at your business, as well as again here at the occupational medicine clinic.
Even healthy people can get the flu and this virus can be serious, causing time loss, exposure to other employees or family members, and lost productivity.
We're happy to help with any questions you may have, such as:
- Why get a flu vaccination?
- Who should get a flu vaccination?
- Who should NOT get a flu vaccination?
- When to get vaccinated?
- What kinds of flu vaccines are available?
- What are the benefits of getting the flu vaccination?
- What are the side effects of the flu vaccine?