Patients have right to request a copy of their medical records. In order to obtain your medical records you must submit a written request and proof of identification. There are two ways to request these records:
- Submit the Authorization to Release Medical Information (PDF) form
- Submit a written request including:
- Patient name, address and birth date
- From whom you want the information (probably Adventist Medical Center)
- The dates of the records requested
Requests must be submitted to the Health Information Services Department (Medical Records). The department is open from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Requests can be mailed to:
Adventist Medical Center
10123 SE Market Street
Portland, OR 97216
ATTN: Health Information Services
Requests can be faxed to: 503-251-6259.
Personal record copies are subject to a processing fee. Upon request, we will call you to discuss the copy fee once we have your records so you are aware of the total cost. Records can be mailed or picked up at Health Information Services. You will not be charged for postage.
Please allow 3-5 working days to process your request.
You can reach Medical Records at 503-261-6654.
NOTE: Records are sent to your doctors at no charge.